This ticket will give access to Weekend Festival Baltic camping area during August 2 - 5, 2017. Camping area access is needed for everyone entering the camping area.SHOW MORE INFORMATION
Wednesday – Friday access, 12 €
For two day pass owners!
This ticket will give access to Weekend Festival Baltic camping area during August 2 - 5, 2017. The ticket is needed for everyone staying at Weekend Baltic camping area.
Friday – Sunday access, 12 €
For two day pass owners!
This ticket will give access to Weekend Festival Baltic camping area during August 4 - 7, 2017. The ticket is needed for everyone staying at Weekend Baltic camping area.
Wednesday – Sunday access, 15€
For three day pass owners!
This ticket will give access to Weekend Festival Baltic camping area during August 2 - 7, 2017. The ticket is needed for everyone staying at Weekend Baltic camping area.
Reserve a spot for your tent at the Weekend Festival Camping area. The price includes the right to set up one tent (2,5 x 3 m / 4 people ) to the Weekend Camping area. NB! Camping Area Access not included!
No need to bring your own tent. We have one ready for you. The price includes one built tent for four people at the Weekend Camping area. Bring your sleeping bag and you’re all set! NB! Camping Area Access not included!
A comfortable small cottage for four people at the Weekend Camping area. The price includes a small cottage with electricity and mattresses for four people. NB! Camping Area Access not included!
Camping area rules are set by the event organizer and are to be followed by everyone in the camping area.
Camping area is only for tents, VIP cottages and caravans. The camping site is overseen by security, however, Weekend Festival is not responsible for personal belongings of the visitors. All lost & found items will be taken to the festival info booth, which is open until 9.00 of August 7. After that all items will be disposed of.
NB! The camping area is open from 16.00 on Wednesday, August 2 until 13.00 on Sunday August 6.
Entering the camping area
- The organisers have the right to choose who can access the camping area,
- Access to the camping area requires a camping area wristband in addition to the festival wristband or ticket.
- Visitors are required to wear their wristbands during the entire duration of their festival visit.
- Wristbands are no longer valid in case they are torn, their control strips, attachment part or safety element is broken or removed.
- Guest are allowed to bring up to three liters of alcoholic beverages to the camping area.
The camping area has
- Shower (for a small fee, free for VIP clients)
- Option to buy food and drinks all day and night.
Visitors are obliged to
- Follow the camping area rules.
- Act correctly and follow the general rules of conduct.
- Keep their surroundings clean and put trash into designated containers.
- Glass bottles, metal cans or other types of containers or items that can break or may oppose a threat.
- Any kind of weapons or dangerous objects.
- Pyrotechnical equipments.
- Narcotics or other psychotropic substances,
- Grills that operate with fire or gas.
Organisers have the right to remove persons from the camping area who:
- Break the rules and law (i.e. fight, steal, possess or deal narcotic or psychotropic substances, ect.).
- Make noise and disturb others during the night,
- Don’t follow orders given by the camping personnel or security.
- Are overly intoxicated or under the influence of narcotic substances.
People removed from the camping area lose their camping wristbands and are no longer allowed to enter the area and cannot re-purchase a wristband.
Guests are welcome to enjoy the festival and turn to the staff with any questions and feedback.
The night time for the festival is from 02.00 until 07.00.