09. CAMPING RULES
Camping area rules are set by the event organizer and are to be followed by everyone in the camping area.
VISITORS ARE OBLIGED TO:
- follow the camping area rules,
- act correctly and follow general rules of conduct,
- keep their surroundings clean and put trash into designated containers.
ENTERING THE CAMPING AREA:
- organizers have the right to choose who can access the camping area,
- access to the camping area requires wristband which includes camping area ticket and festival ticket,
- visitors are required to wear their wristbands during the entire duration of the festival,
- wristbands are no longer valid in case they are torn, their control strips, attachment part or safety element is broken or removed,
- guests are allowed to bring up to three liters of light alcoholic beverages into the camping area. Light alcoholic beverages include beverages that are marked to have an alcohol consistency of 10% and under. Light alcoholic beverages are not self-made cocktails or wines or hard liquors. All drinks must be unopened.
- glass bottles, metal cans or other types of containers or items that can break or may oppose a threat,
- any kind of weapons or dangerous objects,
- pyrotechnical equipment,
- narcotics or other psychotropic substances.
ORGANIZERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE PERSONS FROM THE CAMPING AREA WHO:
- break the rules (i.e. fight, steal, possess or deal narcotic or psychotropic substances, etc).
- create noise and disturb others during the night,
- don’t follow orders given by the camping personnel or security,
- are overly intoxicated or under the influence of narcotic substances.
People removed from the camping area lose their camping tickets, are no longer allowed to enter the area and cannot re-purchase a ticket.
Guests are welcome to enjoy the festival, turn to the staff with any questions and feedback.
Priority camping guests have the right to keep their tent once the festival is over.
Camping area is open from 4 p.m. on Wednesday August 15th until 1 p.m. on Sunday August 19th.
The nightly rest time is from 2.00 a.m. until 7.00 a.m.